Pedals del Pedraforca is an activity to discover a new dimension of the Pirinees, from may to october. You can bespoke the tour according to your level; however, it has been conceived to do it in two days, which can be extended to three.
The tour starts in Gósol and takes the direction to Torrentsenta, to ascend the Coll de Gósol, passing by Can Blanc. Here, we turn west to climb Les Collades Altes, down to Cal Canonge to find a path that leads to the church of St. Serni in La Pedra village. After finding the Cardoner river, we will climb up to La Coma, where the long ascent to the Port del Compte begins, the end of the first stage. The second day will leave Port Account uphill ski to the Estivella, the highest point of the route (2,191 m), and continue north to the refuge of the Arp to enjoy the spectacular views Vansa the Valley. The descent to Col de Port will lead to a path that takes us to spectacular Tuixent, where we turn to the northwest Fórnols. A new change of direction to the east leads to Coll de Jovell, down to Josa village, climb to Coll the Josa, and arrive again Gósol by a spectacular trail.
With registration you will be given the map and road book with detailed itinerary. For information, do no hesitate to contact us.
- Start: seu de Pedals del Pedraforca, Gósol
- Arrival: seu de Pedals del Pedraforca, Gósol
- Total distance: 97,6 kms
- Minimum height: 903 m, Pont de la Pedra
- Maximum height: 2.191 m, Pas d’Estivella
- Total uphill climb 3.410 m
- Total downhill slope: 3.410 m
- Villages: Gósol, Can Blanc, La Coma i la Pedra, Port del Comte, Tuixent, Molí de Fórnols, Fórnols, Josa del Cadí.
Distances from the start
- Can Blanc: km 11,900
- La Coma i la Pedra: km 32,500
- Port del Comte: km 40,100
- Tuixent: km 63,100
- Molí de Fórnols: km 67,900
- Fórnols: km 72,500
- Josa de Cadí: km 89,500